AERL is accredited by the ANSI National Accreditation Board accreditation as conforming to PNS 1600 (ISO/IEC 17025:2005). And is designated as an accredited laboratory for services in the field of Metrology and Calibration.
AERL — COMMITTED TO EXCELLENCE!
As a company that prides itself on quality service delivery and customer satisfaction, we are prepared and we do provide solution to calibration requirement for compliance to ISO 9001:2008.
Accordance Energy Resources Limited (AERL), its management and employees shall provide calibration services that is in accordance with traceable methods and procedures, customer requirements and intended use, as stated in the quality manual and all supporting documentation.
Accordance Energy Resources Limited cannot perform her services without taking into cognizance the risky nature of her operations and therefore operates under the following standards to guide her operations. These standards include:
- BUREAU VERITAS CERTIFIED BODY – BV CERTIFIED
- AMERICAN SOCIETY OF MECHANICAL ENGINEERS (ASME)
- INSTRUMENT SOCIETY OF AMERICA (ISA)
- BRITISH STANDARD INSTITUTE (BSI)
- AMERICAN PETROLEUM INSTITUTE (API)
- EUROPEAN STANDARD (EN)
- AMERICAN SOCIETY FOR TESTING AND MATERIALS(ASTM- INTERNATIONAL)
- INSTITUTE OF ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONICS ENGINEERS (IEEE)
- LIFTING OPERATIONS AND LIFTING EQUIPMENT REGULATIONS (LOLER)
- AMERICAN WELDING SOCIETY (AWS)
- INTERNATIONAL WEIGHTS AND MEASUREMENT
- ANSI NATIONAL ACCREDITATION BOARD ACCREDITATION